- The initial stage is a big hurdle to get over, with more than 50% of claimants facing denial.
- Well prepared, detailed and complete documentation of your disability paperwork will increase the likelihood you’ll get SSDI.
- SSDI payments automatically convert to retirement benefits.
- SSDI is designed to be a long-term program.
- Social Security Disability Insurance is coverage that workers earn.
- Disability is unpredictable and can happen to anyone at any age.
- Social Security Act defines disability very strictly.
- Social Security disability payments are modest.
- You have 60 days to file an appeal after a denied Application.
- A submitted Application can take 3 to 5 months to render a decision.
- Disability Benefit Advocates has been through the process. We know how to handle a claim like yours and the kind of challenges you’ll face during the disability review.
- Can I get both workers compensation and Social Security Disability benefits at the same time?
- Do I qualify for Social Security Disability if I am going to be off work for a short period of time?
- Why does it take so long?
- How can I get Social Security Disability benefits if I cannot afford to go to a doctor for regular checkups?
- Can I get benefits if my deceased spouse was on Disability?
- If my Doctor says that I am disabled, why do I need an Attorney? Doesn’t that qualify me?
- How are my assets calculated when I apply for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)?
- Can I work part-time while getting disability?
- How are you different from the Attorneys on TV?
Need Answers? Contact us today at 1 (833) NEED-SSD.